A mans thoughts...

Tuesday 6 March 2012


There are beautiful moments
There are beautiful people
There are awful situations
There are awful people
There was a past
There is a present
What is, is.
The life to wish
The life to dream
The life of jealousy
The life or death controversies
Who are we?
Who are you?
Who am I?
What is real and unreal?
A sick and twisted mind sees truth in wise to evil.
What is life?
The addict
The attack
The secrets
The human flaws
I am sick
I am sick
I am sick of being sick
I am sad
I am blue
I am happy every other moon
You are peace
You are whole
You are breathing air into my lost soul
You pained
You left
You lied
I love
I loved
I yearned
I hate
Die
Die
Peacefully
Die
There are beautiful people
There are awful people
There is past
There is present
Which one drives?

No comments:

Post a Comment